Saturday 15 November 2014

Virtual Book Tour is almost here

Hooray. My virtual book tour starts tomorrow. Or the day after depending on where you live. Or three weeks in the past depending on when you read this.

Or just the 17th November for ease of having a common point of reference.

For those unfamiliar with the term a Virtual Book Tour means instead of going from town to town and sitting in bookstores, I'll be going from blog to blog and checking in at virtual towns around the world. Much more fun because I can do it all from the comfort of my sofa.

The only drawback is that most blog owners are on the wrong other side of the world, so I'll be dropping by in their early morning to say hello, then being out of contact for nine hours while I have a nice sleep.

So if (or when) you see the following banner in the middle of my blog in the coming weeks...

It means there'll be a link to a blog post or two which you can follow to find out what horrors joys another blogger has put me through that day.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment